About Me

My photo
Wangsa Maju, KL, Malaysia
simple gurl living a simple life

Friday, June 25, 2010

Father's day

Father's day, 20100

well, i celebrated tis day wif my mum coz she my mum n also dad...
we went to a japanese restaurant in ipoh garden east named akamomiji

the restaurant was quite noisy probably bcoz it's father's day n i dun reali like da surrounding though....

here are some pics tat i took

sashimi my fav, as usual

kappa maki, my sis fav
beef sukiyaki, too sweet..... tis is wat i dun like

cucumber roll, ok only.... u guys shud try Jun's sushi's at ipoh garden east. tat one is alot better

mom's.... cheese baked oyster..... now, tis is super duper nice

macha ice, my fav.... u guys shud try haagen daaz de.... it's nice too..... had a taste of it last time when i went Jocoya....

watermelon sorbet, my bro's......


well, as a conclusion, i love japanese food

No comments: