About Me

My photo
Wangsa Maju, KL, Malaysia
simple gurl living a simple life

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

the "reason"

im not good at expressing myself.....
but neither is he........
actually the reason i stop blogging for some period is because of someone......
he's the one that ask me to start blogging....
someone who use to care me n sayang me like his own little sis........
i stop blogging after he left......
i never knew the reason he left......
maybe because that he tot tat i left......
i never left my bro though.....
it's heartbreaking..... i spend my whole sem break last year looking for a reason.....
and now i tot i knew......i hope i knew.....
it's because of work, work, work.....
such a workaholic n emo person he is....
i wonder if he ever will see tis......finds that im wrong n correct me....
there's so many things that i wanna tell him.... cz i found tat i hv no one else to turn to......

No comments: